Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hello World,
I have traveled your borders and met your peoples; though, I've never experienced a blog. As I have surfed digitally, many new personalities appeared before me and not once did I decide to join. Today brings a new frontier, as I sit here composing. How much do I wish to say? How much do I wish to reveal? While I maintain control of my fingers on this keyboard, I should allow the current to "flow" and see where the river takes me.
I grew up as a typical Southern California Surfer, when I was not travelling the world with my family. As a "Navy Brat", my eyes have witnessed many foreign lands and my arms have embraced many foreign cultures. I seemed to have carried forward the attitude of searching for the ideal ride- to include marriage, once. I am a father of two fantastic people. My son, who is visiting my daughter in Colorado, and on the slopes as I type, is very much an "odie" personality. Throw the ball at the wall, and he will chase it. Tell him something is impossible, he'll make it happen. Very athletic. My daughter is an outstanding student, who is only going to excel in life. Additionally, she is a new mother. I am divorced and on Active Duty with the United States Air Force Reserve. My unit demobilized, over a year ago, and I remain due to injuries from my deployment. It is amazing how much the human body can/will endure.
This should suffice, for the moment.

Reach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home