Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

3 JAN 2006

Happy New Year.
The Party in Irvine was outstanding due to the hosts and the amount of guests. This year brought the strongest turnout. My friends live on a "cul-de-sac", and with the approval of the immediate neighbors, closing the street was the only option when it came to accomodating the numbers attending the party. The party was still going strong when I left at 0300 hours. I could not believe the drive back to San Diego. The freeways were open and only a few Highway Patrol cruisers. New Years day was the arrival date for my son, who was returning from Colorado. He said, his visit went well and he had a great time on the slopes. This was the first year he attempted the "double black diamond" on his snow board. He said, "it was a rush" and there were no "problems" effecting his rides. While he was having fun in the powder, his west shored friends were playing with the monsters rocking the coasts. Too bad I am grounded, as I miss catching some 10+ and doing "old school" carving. More later.

Reach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home