Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Seinfeld=much about nothing

Conspiracy! It is a conspiracy, I tell ya.

Gasoline, an aged old subject comes to the foreground again. At this point, California gas prices are hovering around $3.00 per gallon. I can remember when we were told the prices were only going to climb for a short period, then fall in a few months. NOT!
Here is my point, simply put- the petroleum industry wants us to believe it stems from crude oil prices. OK, if that were true, why has the price of engine oil not increased? They keep the price low due to supply and demand. No, because the corporations would lose money, if they already have not, with synthetic engine oils.

I bring this up, only because the weather is going to be better for off-roading and the Jeep does not have good gas mileage.

Is the word “Blog” an acronym? Is the word "Acronym", an acronym? Why is the word “Abbreviation”, so long? Is it time for Jesse Jackson to come back into the media forefront in some headline news? Does he have a schedule? Why didn’t Terry, TV show Survivor, use his Immunity Idle, as he promised? Does gravity suck, or would that read, does greater mass suck? Does mass attract? If Jenifer Lopez walked in front of Angelina Jolie, or reverse, would that be an eclipse? Is this about enough?

Reach

4 Comments:

Blogger Seven said...

Reach,
I am stunned that Jackson hasn't been all over the place on this Duke University thing. My personal suspicion is that he is silently shaking down the university and parents to remain silent and keep the race card at bay as much as possible. That's his typical MO. He will only fight for 'his people' if the shake-down money is refused; with the caveat that he will go silent if the ransom is ultimately paid.

Thu Apr 13, 05:55:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Reach said...

LOL.....
I have met the man, and you are describing the person I witnessed to a "T".

He was the ONLY person to ever treat me with prejudice, and I was surprised- which surprises me also.

Reach

Thu Apr 13, 10:11:00 AM PDT  
Blogger T.H. Elliott said...

I love it, J-Lo and Angelina in a battle of the bulge.

I've found it shocking also, that sometimes people who are well educated are more prejudice than not. It's weird, you think educated people would learn tolerance.

It's white people too, which you would think wouldn't happen in a world where we're all supposed to be enlightened.

Thu Apr 13, 11:52:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Reach said...

I agree, T.H., but sometimes I wonder if "enlightened" is a non-card carrying club- A band wagon, if you will, for people to "jump on".

Reach

Thu Apr 13, 02:49:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home