Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hello all,
I had a relaxing, non-productive weekend. Every project I began, it appeared something would bring it to a stand still. However, I did relax.

T.H. asked of my invitations to join United States Olympic teams. This would be a good time to begin this one. I have always had excellent balance. In the late 1970’s, I competed in skating. I loved to ice and roller skate. After all, roller skating was getting a second wind on the west coast and everybody was participating. I played ice hockey and was good at my position. I competed in figure skating and rexing. It was through the many connections of my hobbies, I found out of the scouting. The US figure skating team’s couching staff was considering me as a member. Additionally, rising hopes of rexing’s addition to the Olympic program lead to my selection to that team, as well. And, that is how that story captivated my life one year.

Reach

2 Comments:

Blogger T.H. Elliott said...

Cool, um, what is "rexing?"

Tue Mar 28, 12:58:00 PM PST  
Blogger Reach said...

Rexing is a unique form, unto itself. It was in Roller Skating that most people did the form. I guess one definition would be: you know those people who skate on the board walks- with a crowd around them? That is rexing. Other than that, I would recommend a "Google" search for a better description.

Reach

Tue Mar 28, 02:35:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home