Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Perspectivity

Hello All,
I know of my problems; therefore, I can only imagine the problems of others. For relativity, I can only suppose other people’s problems and the level perceived by the individual. It is for these reasons, I have decided to exclude negativity from my life and treasure an optimistic view as such circumstances become present.
So, let’s place some perspective in this analysis, as I look at my little corner of this world.
The current population of the earth, as reported by the U.S. Census Bureau is 6,533,425,755 people. An optimistic view upon any one person’s global achievement should be outstanding. This being said, any one of my readers who is considered “World Class” in any profession, sport, or hobby; gratification, dignity and honor are the virtues of the individual’s core, based solely on their dedication toward achievement. If modesty is still in view, how would a five step panoptical view change your perception?



Bigger Look.



Bigger Look.



Bigger Look.



Bigger Look.


The 15th brightest star in the sky, Antares is more than 1,000 light years away. I think my little corner is becoming much smaller.

Reach

1 Comments:

Blogger T.H. Elliott said...

Wow, that is really amazing. We should totally terraform Jupiter, and ship off half the population to colonize.

Mon Sep 18, 02:03:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home