Name:
Location: California, United States

Friday, August 04, 2006

  • The Secret
  • Hello All,

    As I set forth in my new adventure, to remove my mind of the previous, I see many unmarked doors before me. Should I enter, or only take in the view from the doorway?

    My new desire is to learn about the position which would be mine; I accepted the offer as a Photo Journalist by the way. I am finding the need to continue with my educational pursuit in photo/video editing. The editing software is now in my possession and I must increase my home computer’s hard drive size to accommodate a new requirement. At 660 GB, is this considered large, I don’t know, I hope this will handle the, soon to come, demands I will be placing on my system.
    Last evening, I did not wish to be at the mercy of the “Tony, the technically speaking representative” at our local Best Buy store; therefore, I asked a friend to join me in this critical shopping spree. My friend, aware of my situation, asked if I would be interested in watching a movie after I spend my hardly earned cash and I agreed.
    Back in the barracks, he placed a DVD movie of The Secret into his player and I sat back to watch. The cinema photography was that of a documentary; however, the editing was outstanding. Please, do not undermind the message, as this is the topic of today’s post.
    Ssshh!
  • The Secret
  • makes complete sense and I have been hearing it for most of my life. In my past, I was always too busy to place the puzzle together and now I am floored. I wish to, at minimum, make a request to you, my readers; I ask you give this a few minutes for consideration. The facts remain, this is not a religion or cult; this is not a “get rich quick” scheme; but only a brilliant view of life. I found myself in the unique position of already “Creating” the process naturally, without previously knowing what I was doing. The Secret is Wild! It requires NO large sum of money to learn and is free to employ.
    I have made the conscious decision to employ it in my life; so, please allow me to be your “test basis”. Remember, The Secret is something I will share with you. Go check it out.

    Reach

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home