Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Merit

Hello All,
I must comment on merit. If the old quote of “Patience is a virtue” is true, then your merit rates among the best in my book. What a tough time I am having, as I plug away at the tribulations of my world.

June 2006, my friend and I, at her request, visited a psychic at the County fair. On the first sentence, this lady had my full and undivided attention with her statements, begining with, “You have had a really rough, past, three years”. From that moment on, she nailed it with every word out of her mouth. Money is my current issue, well the lack of and when the next check will be coming.
This past Monday, I have received my first intriguing offer. Though I must completely change my life, I was offered a position as a Photo Journalist. As they stated, I "have an eye for composition”, what ever the hell that means; however, I have one. I need to learn the basics; however, the training will be on them, and I will be accepting an income.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is opportunity knocking.
As I have said in the past, I began this project to learn- blogging. I wish to increase my writing potential, creativity, and communication skills to get away from the “Straight forward” Military writing.
Funny how the tides react, as this has blind sided me- a Photo Journalist!
By the way, as you may or may not be aware, I made a DVD movie on my little “surfing adventure” with the Canadians. This offer has come from the viewing of that project, and some sample writings.

OK, this might lead to my next adventure- trusting a mate. With close to twenty years of being single, it may be time to trust again.

Aw, who knows?
Oh yah, the Psychic!

Reach- will continue forward.

Ps- Kind of weird, since I had never really given credit to fortune tellers, I really did not think she would come through for me. I was wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger T.H. Elliott said...

Photo journalism could be cool. Good luck. Do you have to buy your own equipment?

Thu Aug 03, 06:40:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Reach said...

Thank you for your continued "checking in".
No, all equipment, supplies, and education will be furnished.

Thu Aug 03, 09:10:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home