Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Ten Things You Don’t Know

Hello All,
Following T.H's lead, here are my entries.

I miss flying, even though I am afraid of heights- Yes, I have Acrophobia! I can not stand on a ladder without holding on to something, but I love to stand outside of the aircraft while in flight.

I can do acrobatics flying spins, but I can not do the “Tea-cups” at Disneyland.

I have self-doubt until I get mad, then my tactful aggression achieves success.

I am an extremely loyal friend, sometimes to a fault.

Throughout my life, I have studied seven different styles of Martial Arts.

I have traveled to every continent except Antarctica.

My favorite vacation spot is an island, not too many people have familiarity-
Wake Atoll.
(This should be another post)

I was once pursued in a high-speed police chase, while I was in a golf-cart. (Again, another post)

I traded in one of my custom trucks for a new vehicle and when I saw the truck later at a used car lot, they were asking more than twice what I received for it. I’m still pissed about that one.

A good friend and I successfully hiked more than half of the
John Muir Trail.

And, finally, I don’t know how to count.

Be Safe,

Reach

PS. Let me know if these links do not work. Thank you

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Ok, honestly.......You've got to share the golf cart/police chase story! LMAO!!!!!!

Thu May 10, 11:37:00 AM PDT  
Blogger T.H. Elliott said...

All the stories sound good. We need more.

Fri May 11, 09:49:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Seven said...

I am going to remember not to mess with you! I maybe could defend against one set of martial skills (big maybe) but seven leaves me with no clue what's coming!

Sun May 13, 02:23:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home