Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Howard, I'll give that a 4.0 on form.

Hello all,

What do you say,
when your day,
started out well?
What is OK,
as you play,
and the good times just fell?



To tell you the truth, I was happy to begin a new day. To bad it did not evolve into the day I was expecting.

My leg hurts when I walk or sit. Ever wonder what it feels like to lose the use of one leg.....










As you say to yourself, "Self- this is going to hurt"! Then, you remind yourself of this with each and every step.


Reach

2 Comments:

Blogger Seven said...

A funny visual to the concept "all the wheels are comng off!"

Fri Apr 14, 06:56:00 AM PDT  
Blogger -tnchick- said...

As someone who loves to ride ATV's- I'd hate for that to happen. Eek. Hope ya feel better soon.

Fri Apr 14, 03:30:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home