Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The River

Hello All,

Today I begin some much required leave. I am taking advantage of a mini vacation to begin another journey of boating on the Colorado River. We are taking on the length of Lake Havasu, because, I shall be traveling with three lady friends for an extended weekend of water sports. I am the designated driver due to my continuing condition; however, the girls will be skiing, tubing, and rafting. My enjoyment will be found in their laughter, so, until next week, I wish you all the best weekend.

Reach

3 Comments:

Blogger Seven said...

Sounds like a dream trip to me!!!

Mon Aug 14, 06:23:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Sideways Chica said...

Hope you had (or are having) a great time! I go to Havasu once or twice a year, and I love it!

Ciao dude...

Mon Aug 21, 03:19:00 PM PDT  
Blogger T.H. Elliott said...

I'll keep my dirty jokes to myself on this one. But just keep in mind a "weekend of water sports" can mean a couple things.

Mon Sep 18, 02:06:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home