Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Funk

Hello All,

Ok, I am back to posting, even though less frequent then before- I am back.

In the current quest of removing the “funk” from my life, my family and friends have stepped in to take control. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day as my morning will begin in the kitchen making bruschetta. Then my son, his best friend, and I will be heading to Sunset beach for a surf session. Immediately following the salt-water adventure, we are off to my friend’s house for a “Labor Day” BBQ and swim in his pool.

Let me get back to the bruschetta for one moment. Everybody I know loves my bruschetta. Sometimes I wonder if I missed my life’s calling, as I am very good in the kitchen. I call the dish “Three Cheese, Tomato, and Roasted Pepper Bruschetta over Parmesan-Garlic Bread”- I guess the name gives it away. Would anybody like a sample?

Well, I am off to slumber-land and look forward to seeing you, so to speak, again.

Be Safe,

Reach

1 Comments:

Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

Reach! Welcome to Funkland..it's a great place to be. Here's to you getting out of your funk and me getting out of mine! I'm glad to see you posting again and the bruschetta just sounds super yummy - like perfect comfort food for a certain funk.
XO,
TC

Fri Sep 07, 01:58:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home