Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Recap!

Hello All,

I've been working on a project to post. The main thought- to have three stand alone stories, yet when combined will tell a short story from my imagination. As I work on these projects, I am distracted by my "Real" life. I have previously posted intentions in my life and here is just a quick recap.

I may be heading back into aviation as a civilian career. The possible opportunity to work “Back-Shop” aircraft maintenance is mine, working in the Civil Service.

I am officially a disabled Vet- yes the paper work has returned from my injuries, sustained in OIF.

This portion of the original post has been omitted by request. Something about "Murphy's Law".

“And that’s, the way it is”……….

Be Safe,

Reach

4 Comments:

Blogger T.H. Elliott said...

Awesome. Can't wait to see it on the shelves.

Wed Jun 06, 12:06:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Seven said...

Reach,
And perhaps your Reach, DOES NOT exceed your grasp. This seems like it has fun possibilities, and thanks for the details via email. It appears your life is full.

Wed Jun 06, 02:23:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Lynilu said...

A vintner, eh? Well, since a glass of wine is my self-prescribed evening indulgence, I'll be most interested in hearing more as is available! I'm loving trying all the New Mexico wines I can find, but I'm extremely smitten with one in particular. Let's see how your product might compare.

Wed Jun 06, 07:28:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

Reach,
That is sooooo awesome! Can't wait to hear how your entrepreneurship unfolds!
XO,
TC

Thu Jun 07, 09:19:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home