Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A New start

Hello All,

I know I've lost much of my blogger friends, as in not as many visits these days.

So, here is an update.

Many of you know that I was in the United States Air Force- I have since retired. I consider myself lucky because I was medically injured during Operation Iraqi Freedom and the Office of the Surgeon General, upon case review, determined a medical discharge was in order. My case went as far as the Secretary of the Air Force, who determined I should be allowed to complete my enlistment followed by an Honorable Discharge.

Due to my injuries, I could not follow my dream career and the VA has since taken over my case and Career Rehabilitation to begin.

I am in school and working toward a degree in Design Engineering.

For the past year, I have had many ideas to post in this forum; however, time and availability have hindered my desires. I have not forgotten and do plan future posts.

Therefore, please know I have not completely given in and will return on a more regular basis.

Be Safe and enjoy 2010.

Reach

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynilu said...

I'm sorry the career was ended in that way, but I'm extremely glad to see you back here. Stay in touch!

Thu Jan 28, 03:04:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home