Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Is Silence golden?

Hello All,
I have been so busy, and wanting to post. I have seen those posts, when the author is just too busy to write, and so they sit down and add a one line post. Though I understand their situation, I just could not bring myself to write a one liner.

The previous said and I find myself with the real need to add something to this site. The problem I now face is for a topic matter. With so much going on in the world, to which I feel passionate of commenting; however, which topic is appropriate for today. Could I write my opinions of the pending Jihad, thanks to the “Radical” groups, or Mr. Karr, who feels certain he is the true murderer of a little girl, loved nation wide. Of the latter, even though I have not fully followed the crime, I have my reservations to his guilt. I don’t know, just something does not add up in my mind. In addition, how the two topics may connect- as in the state’s assassination of an innocent man bringing the world into the Holly Wars.

Well, to issues that are more personal would be the likely, and most wise, direction. My Medical Board has Finalized their decision and I am to remain in the Air Force. I now occupy an office position and the board states, “Return to full Military duty”. Sound good, well maybe for some people, but not for this flyer. As I am permanently Grounded and restricted to the CONUS! I spoke to my civilian employer, and as I have suspected, I shall not be returning to their gainful employment. Career Change!

Imagine your family pet, free to roam on a farm; then, restrict it to a fenced in, back yard.

This is how Reach has been viewing the world, as of late.

PS The River was greatly needed and completely available for getting such things out of my head. I shall save the River Post for a happier day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seven said...

I wish it were better news for you. It's always so hard to turn loose of the things we love. I hope it all turns better soon.

Wed Aug 30, 06:50:00 AM PDT  
Blogger T.H. Elliott said...

Who knows, this might turn out to be a good thing. Don't get too dispirited.

Mon Sep 18, 02:08:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home