Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, June 29, 2006

What Wyrd, Say the Norns!

Hello All,

With so much adversity to write of, I have decided to keep today’s post light. (Um, I think!) Many thoughts of posting topics have crossed my mind these past days. And, I know that I have not remained devoted to some readers; however, I continue to thank you for your patience and encouragements.

Without the wurdis knowledge as “The Piper’s Weird”, I find myself progressing an uncanny future. A journey into the city of Avalon, the opportunity to meet the Sister’s Weird, Luna, Phoebe, and Selene; for only, the daughters of Oberon could offer up such fate, and/or destiny, as I have before me. For the World Tree, Yggdrasil, I shall refrain the search, and know, I have witnessed the prophecies to Macbeth, as the “Thane of Glamis”, “Thane of Cawdor”, and “King Hereafter” so say the “Norns”. Some say the wyrd, or fateful, illness of a past, would realize a broadening future.

It is the journey from beginning to end, holding each emotion as a “diamond of investment”, without the present recognition of it's true value. These Diamonds of the journey are the subjects of which novels relate. Romance is only, but an “emotion (Diamond) within the experience.” How can we not value the good without the pain? As each diamond begins uncut, so it is polished into brilliance on conclusion.

So, it appears, I will take “The Fate of the Piper” on any day.

Reach

3 Comments:

Blogger Reach said...

OK, I must know, how many responses fell into the "Huh?" catagory.

Reach

If so, re-read Macbeth.

Thu Jun 29, 02:17:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Sideways Chica said...

Ahhh...the three fates I do believe. I am mythology buff -- or was as a child.

Destiny has always intrigued me, as others can change our destiny without even thinking about their actions...or even knowing that they have.

Since I never know when some yahoo might screw with my destiny, I am always left with what Abraham Lincoln said: "In the end, it is not the years in our life that count, but the life in our years.

By the way, I never have liked the name Moira...and yes, I have known a few.

Lest I have been to deep and dark, let me remind you to "Reach for the sky and touch the stars." Also, I got a kick out of my "Automatic Pilot" reference in this weeks article. Thought of you whenever I mentioned it...and when I designed the graphic. ;)

Good to have you back on the boards...even if you can't come out and play as often as usual.

Ciao buddy...

Thu Jun 29, 06:29:00 PM PDT  
Blogger T.H. Elliott said...

MacBeth was a good play.

So, do you plan on killing anyone to try and change your fate?

Sun Jul 02, 08:41:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home