Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Do I need to list a topic?

Thursday, OMG- that rang through my head and sounded like that guy on "Monster House". Anyway, I digress due to an over active imagination. Now is the perfect time to design my next Tattoo. Oh yes, my Tattoo's, more than one.
I mark my body with highlights from my life.
For example, upper right shoulder has a "Lightning Bolt" to remind me of my surfing days and to never lose my attitude. I catch the perfect wave, ride it to the best of my ability and hope that I honor it's short life. Yes, life, the ocean is a living, breathing, being. She is the most beautiful woman with a tender touch. Turn your back on her only for a moment, she will remind you of her power and authority. With respect, you watch her and coexist in her shores. She will give you the majesty of a sunset, or the horror of a huricane. A truly beautiful, respective woman.
Second, I have my "Wings" to remind me of the struggle and desire to achieve flight status in both the military and civilian worlds. At an early age, it was "drummed" into my skull, "you will never be allowed to fly airplanes"! I said, "OK". I began flying back in 1998, and stopped in 2003. I stopped on top. Well, truth be told, I did not stop- it was taken away from me due to no fault of my own. If you have read my prior posts, you will know that I am OK with this. I have accomplished a goal, and this is natures way of saying it is time for another chapter.
A new chapter, there you go S. If you ever read this, that is for you. A new chapter brings new opportunities for adventure. And, adventure is romance, suspense, mystery, and of course- comedy. If we can not laugh at the absurd, then what is humor?
My third will be a celtic knot, arm band around my bicep, and below my wings. My heritage hails from Scotland, Ireland, and Germany. I am of the Furgxxxx clan. This clan has a celtic knot on it's Coat of Arms. I would like this knot to be placed below and supporting the wing's and lightning bolt. Thereby stating, my life's force is directly related to my being and heritage. Make sense? What ever.

This weekend, I must pick up the new sectional for the entertainment room. This means, the old couch must go to the office. I have wanted a couch in there. It is nice to relax on the couch, when playing around with some new "licks" on the guitar. One thing cool about the office, I have a program in the computer that will score the music as I play it. It truly is a nice feature. In the past, I would have to stand there the whole time. If you have been reading, you will know that prolonged standing, right now, is not cool for me. God, I can't wait to go back to the gym. Jees, I miss that crap.

The Jeep is still in the garage. My son gave a new light bar for Christmas. This is going to be cool. Each light will be connected with relays; therefore, move one switch to "on" or "off" road, then turn the lights on and the appropriate lights will alluminate. No more will I have three switches to operate for each situation. Way-Cool.

The waves are down again. I went to the beach last weekend and the waves were rolling in at about 4-6 feet. Yes, I felt the urge to paddle out, but knew I could not. One photo of me "screwing" around, there goes my whole case. Or, injure the ankle bone even more-OOPS! One Day.

Enough for now,

Ciao

Reach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home