Name:
Location: California, United States

Friday, May 12, 2006

Hello All,

That Little Ol' Band From Texas, ZZ Top, with Billy Gibbons, Dusty Hill, and Frank Beard said it the best when they said, "Viva Las Vegas"!

With 8 hours before departure, we are preparing our way out the 15. Complimentary Suite, check in at 0200 Saturday Morning, I do not plan to rest this weekend. While this may appear to be a fun trip on the strip, I am only going to bring home my bike. My dear friend is over-seeing all the modifications and the bike is no longer stock. Rated as the fastest production model, in it's day, she can kick a$$, now. The mechanic drove it on the test ride and swore to never, no not EVER, mount it again- as his creation/my Fran- ken- shteen is alive. He said, "Nope, that's just too fast for me".

Now I know, and you know, this all sounds like a weekend of work. But, really, who does not relax in Las Vegas?

On the way home, we shall be stopping by my parent's house for Mother's day. It's on the way- well sort of. Mother's Day, on the Lake should be nice.

Happy Mother's Day, to one and all.

Reach

3 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

I hope you do have a good time in Vegas. I'm trying to think of what Lake is on the way there...hmmmm..Mead?
The bike sounds way cool, 2 of my brothers also have bikes, but not fast like you've described.

Fri May 12, 04:30:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Seven said...

Are you gonna show Mom?

Sun May 14, 04:34:00 PM PDT  
Blogger T.H. Elliott said...

Do we get to see the bike?

Mon May 15, 06:44:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home