Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, May 22, 2006

What the Chi at?

Hello All,

While I visit the beaches during the ‘Blog City surf’ report, I found on a blogging friend’s site that I have been tagged! Henry's ability to Word Smith continues to render me speechless. The following shall be my honest input to a system, ‘Reach’ing the corners of the blog-o-sphere.

I am one who, through an evolution, with an ability of The Spin Doctor, takes the clouds from my friends’ lives; then, place under their heads for comfort and happiness- before my own.

I want to learn about myself and know my true being.

I wish my physical being would parallel my spiritual, during these stages of growth.

I hate people who dislike others, for the mere impression of association. Why can they not know and judge the person, for who they are, and respect the opinion of those diversities?

I miss perfect health.

I fear ignorance and the inability to relate.

I hear when I listen; I wish to be a participant of awareness.

I wonder at nature.

I regret a history of not being involved.

I am alive!

I dance to my own beat; and, I don’t care.

I sing only when alone.

I cry not, since the passing of a loved one over 15 years ago.

I am not always kind to rude people.

I make with my hands, music.

I write not of the demons within.

I confuse receive and recieve.

I need time to heal.

I should be finishing this.

I start living every second of every day.

I finish with the happiness of others. For this is my burden to carry, a price to pay, for the life of the past.

I am tagging: Those with the desire to share.

5 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

This is beautiful:
"I start living every second of every day."
Enjoyed reading all of that.

Mon May 22, 10:19:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Reach said...

Thank you, Jane I completely understand and feel the same way when I read your site.

Tue May 23, 09:10:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Seven said...

A mission very thoughtfully completed.
R

Tue May 23, 12:02:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Reach said...

Rick and David (I had been calling you Henry, but have read otherwise), I do believe in the old saying- "Birds of a feather....."

Reach

Tue May 23, 03:10:00 PM PDT  
Blogger T.H. Elliott said...

Great post, I'm going to do this on mine. Beautiful words.

Fri Jun 16, 09:18:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home