Name:
Location: California, United States

Friday, February 24, 2006

Get Wet

Hello,
A number of times, I have received emails stating somebody is learning more about me. This is fun and, to an extent, informal for me. So how about something new from the world of Surf?

I grew up in competition surfing, high school and all. I am not a legend, though I have met and was present when some legends, became legends. I still, well, have a board from the early ‘70’s. It is a single-fin, 7.0’ (seven-oh), Sunset with a double-winged swallow tail. I grew up surfing all over So-Cal to include Trestles, Swamis, Ponto, D-Street, Grandview, Old Mans, Stepping Stones, Cardiff, Beacons and Sunset to name a few and not in that order. I even attempted the Wedge.

Then comes the Rocket. An incredible Tri-fin, which was custom shaped by Shras. It is 5’10” by Seaflight with a single-winged rounded pin tail, sharp rails and a 13" nose. Talk about turn on a dime, this thing is a shredder and definitely before, it’s time.

My son has the Tri, these days. He does not ride it often, as it was a full comp board, from back in the day.

Just a short one today, as I have so much work to be doing.

Reach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home