Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Holidays (I guess) and Respect

A beautiful Southern California day has met all in this area. To bad, I do not have the availability to hyperlink this day to my site.

Happy VD! Alternatively, should I say Valentine’s Day? Being a single man, I do not have any particular plans of celebration. Nevertheless, consider what I have been reading from many women, I guess I am right on schedule. It appears that many women would prefer the other days of the year to be in celebration, as well as this one particular day. You know, I do understand this and I shall call this a day of learning.

Speaking of a day of learning, during my routine “Lurking”, I found somebody who I extremely admire. This person has revealed a true sense of Integrity through an experience. As stated, I wish I had the experience to share this person’s blog with a hyperlink! One fact, I can say, this person is associated with the standard people who venture onto my site, and I venture to theirs. Anyway, follow my links and eventually you will find this person’s blog. Inclosing, “Finding Yourself, Despite Yourself", I fully respect you.

Enough for now,

Reach

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin M said...

awe Reach, thank you, i am blushing.

Fri Feb 17, 08:40:00 AM PST  
Blogger Sideways Chica said...

Dear Reach...I have followed your links and I thank you for fidget.

Take care...and enjoy the days as they come. Thank you also for brightening my days with your insightful comments.

Ciao for now...

Teri

Fri Feb 17, 10:03:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home