Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday post

Talk about a great weekend for relaxation. This last weekend brought forward the pain in the leg, again; therefore, Saturday was med’s day. Sunday, on the other hand was productive and social. An ol’ friend, and also my “Tax” man/ Accountant, came by for our ritual meeting. You know, going over the receipts and papers and always discussing my investments, or lack of. The cool part was this was his first time to see the new place.
“J” and I originally met at work. We were working at a “Fixed Base Operator” at a local airport. The truly cool part was the owner of our facility. He, and his family, acquired more money than they knew what to do with; I know, because I even had a few suggestions. Anyway, “J” went into accounting after aviation. As my life changed, I hired (kind of a strong word) him to assist me with my assets and filings. “J”, being the good friend he was, agreed to the arrangement.
OK, this last weekend, “J” was over and I was showing him the new place. He could not get over the view. Too funny, as we departed the house and were on the back deck, he noticed that I have a view of the airport. Yes, the same airport, where we used to work is in my view from the back yard. Additionally, since the house is on a mountain, well a very tall hill, I am looking down the approach end of the runway. As the planes are entering their 12 mile approach, just look right and there is my back yard. They’ll probably see me out on the patio, or in the spa, drink in hand, welcoming them to So. Cal.
Well, I promised to keep my posts shorter, than the past, so this is the time to quit.
Have a good night,

Reach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home