Name:
Location: California, United States

Friday, February 17, 2006

This has been a wild week. A good friend, “SS”, has developed and built a revolutionary Sand Rail and will be unveiling it at Glammis, California tomorrow. I wish him the best of luck. This vehicle will come in two or four seat versions. The power plant choices are from 150 horse power up to 400 horse power. While the competition is asking over $80,000 for like models, he is asking in the $25,000 neighborhood. The R&R portion of the vehicle was outstanding, as they brought the vehicle into full race conditions with no problems.

Tonight is Poker night at my friend’s house. This weekend will see the conclusion of the latest Jeep project. Next week will be long, as I have much preparation for the upcoming Board.

Other than this, I’ve not much to say. I did find a Quote and desired it on my site.


“Nothing in education is so astonishing as the amount of ignorance it accumulates in the form of inert facts.” - Henry B. Adams

Good Weekend, All


Reach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home