Name:
Location: California, United States

Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday

Hello,
I have been too busy, of late, and have not posted. In accordance to my agreement with Melissa, I better post today. I have been fortunate to receive a three day weekend, only because I have had duty for the past 12 days. In this time, I have created a spreadsheet to better track the individual squadron’s success in the quarterly awards. I have also attended the Annual Awards Banquette, as a Group representative. We won one quarter at the Wing level. Additionally, I made a mountain of papers on my desk.

Tomorrow I am going to purchase a new work bench, storage unit, twin wheel grinder, and a combination belt/disk sander for the garage.

Denny nailed my little trivia question, which means I must up the level for the next question. Oh, what the hey- Here is another one.

Cows travel in a herd,
Whales travel in a pod,
Some birds travel in a flock,
What do Turtles travel in?

To be completely honest, I have only seen this one written in one place. Good luck.
(I hope this one is not too easy, like that last)

As some of you know, I am a Survivor fanatic. I still do not know why, but I am a Survivor Fanatic! On last night’s episode, I was wishing, hoping, Demanding, the team remove Shane from the mix. Why can they not see he is a hot head and will only bring them down? On the other hand, is that just me and that guy just gets under my skin? Last night, he made another player swear on his son’s life. As a father, I would never, ever, Really Never, even think of such a thing. Not that this simple swear would truly have an effect on the child’s life. I just feel it disrespectful to go down this path with any other human being. And then, the laugh came when Shane went back on his word, that very night. LOL “Oh, yes, Shane, you really meant it, didn’t you?” Also, I’ll bet Shane would have been soooo upset, if Danny, I think that was the guy’s name, would have gone back on his word. Drama, Drama, Drama- Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, does come to mind. But, Shane, I know you think it is OK for you to go back on your word, huh? Any way, this brought me back to SERE school. At the very beginning of the course, they explain the confidential nature of the school. Therefore, out of respect, I shall not go into detail. However, I wonder if my experience in that course is the reason, I love the Survivor show this much. I did learn a lot there, in that course. You know, I really do miss that course. I had too much fun.

Well, this is enough for now. Have a great weekend, all.

Reach

2 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

turtles travel in a pod? (just guessing)

Fri Mar 03, 05:57:00 PM PST  
Blogger Reach said...

Good guess Jane, but not a pod.

Hints:
Something you would not even think of, being called when associated with animals, other than a domestic heards food.

Not spelled the same, as above.

Reach

Wed Mar 08, 09:25:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home