Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, February 28, 2006


Decided to take the dog for a drive in my son's new car.

That "Boy" thinks he needs to modify the power band from the engine; what do you think?

I know you will understand when I tell you about this visual image I get, as I think of him driving around town.

Well, I can not say that I do not deserve this treatment.......

You just had to be there, that Christmas.

Just a simple post, today. Maybe more later, who knows?

Reach

1 Comments:

Blogger Seven said...

You gave me some smiles this morning. The dog photo is a hoot....and you know sometimes bad guys do dress up in weird costumes to rob stores, banks etc. The dude may ACTUALLY be dangerous....funny image though isn't it?

Wed Mar 01, 05:06:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home