Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, February 27, 2006

Training Wheels

Situational Awareness is important. As I attempt to become a better blogger/writter, I am trying to remain focused on the content of my blog.

I am learning more and more, thanks to the many people, who help my learning experiences and assist me in becoming more entertaining. As I have read my previous posts, I found my trend of rambling and moving from one subject to the next in the same post. I think if I just pay attention to the direction I am moving, and stop looking around, I will finally reach my conclusion. The repeating of any certain topic, is exactly what I am speaking about.

This post is my attempt to include photos, which I am certain is on the list of basics for many of you. I feel like the child, learning to ride a bicycle with training wheels, I can do this like the "big boys", now.

As I venture into new areas, I must remember to also look for those lurking, and keep them interrested, but not too much.

And, when given the chance, I should slow down to just say hello- no matter what the occasion or event.

Not everyday is a beautiful, summer day in the desert for a cruise. Talk about a surprise, as you misspoke and left somebody behind during the conversation-

This is when lounging is not an option. So, watch as I learn.

If you have suggestions, I am open for improvement.

I shall see how this one goes.......

Reach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home