Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, February 27, 2006

I have been tagged

Hello All,
I do hope everybody had a good weekend. I spent the entire weekend at work. Saturday brought the troops into the squadrons and we had much preparation for them. Saturday night, brought our Annual Awards Banquette, where one of my members will be moving on to Air Force Command for competition, I am excited for him. Sunday, was my Board, a quarterly award where we recognize three members of the Squadrons within the Group. Sunday night, I was thinking of a topic for today’s post, in keeping with my agreement with Melissa. I desired to write about the POW/MIA’s and some traditions we maintain in their honor. However, thisisitseriously.blogspot.com helped me out with a tag.

Somebody, please let me know how to Hyper-link in my Para’s.

In Response to Melissa,

Top celebrities with whom I would like to get down and dirty (in a very particular order):

(I am a single man, who has been divorced for more than 20 years, keep this in mind, as she will be a celebrity in my mind)

1 My Wife
2 My Love
3 My confidante
4 Bridget Fonda
5 Terri Clark

Things I want to do before I die (in no particular order):

1 Live six months with the Mehinaku Indians, to learn their language,
customs and rituals.
2 Spend the night on Anna’s beach, again (Anna, I remember those nights)
3 Run, without pain
4 Return to Zacatecas, Oaxaca, and Jalisco, (I miss my friends)
5 Play Hockey, again
6 Feel the Caribbean summer Sun.
7 Formation Flight
8 Meet my next best…….
9 Fly over the White House during one of their celebrations-
Thank you President Clinton.
10 Appear on Televised Baseball game, running the bases- not as a streaker,
but drunken remains an option.
11 Clear the 75’ mark while jumping my motorcycle
12 Win a National Rock Crawling competition in my Jeep
13 Land Surf
14 Land Sail
15 Find my 30” waist, I think I packed in a box during one of my move’s-
I have not seen it since
16 Finish my Celtic Knot (tattoo)- it is my heritage,
all the men of the Clan continued the knot from the previous, and,
mine is the only tattoo.

While I do not participate in chain letters/emails, I thought this would be ok, for fun. Now, without pressure, if you wish to do this- it is your turn.

Reach

2 Comments:

Blogger T.H. Elliott said...

I haven't seen my 30" waiste in awhile either. I miss it.

If you want to make a link, it's pretty simple.

href="http://www.yourlink.com">What you want to call the link here

Then put the following before that:
< + a. Just an a with a bracket, then space, then start href=

After the end of your link,
< + / + a + >. Same thing, just a / added.

It should look like this:
What you want to call the link here


You might have to right click on the page and press "view source" to see the code. The comment box wouldn't let me put it as comments so you can see the whole thing.

Wed Mar 01, 10:06:00 AM PST  
Blogger Reach said...

The Doctor is in. T.H., please keep these lessons coming. I will get better at this.

Thanks

Reach

Wed Mar 01, 04:48:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home