Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, March 13, 2006

Results

Hello All,

Wow, now I have done it. To be completely honest, I do not have much to write about on this day. During my tours, I have decided to add Stat Counter to my site and I am happy I have done this. I can see people coming back to read more, and more.

As you know, I have previously opened myself up and made some confessions. I did not expect any feed back; however, I was very surprised at what I did receive. To those, thank you. Again, you are encouraging me.

This last weekend brought some fun times with my son and his girlfriend. On Friday night, I began to make some chili. It generally takes two full days to make this recipe. I do make it from scratch and with natural ingredients. I brought it into work today for those who work in the office. The chili was not it’s full self; in that, I did not wish to make it “over” spicy the way I usually make. With this batch, I left out the Chili peppers that are one Jalapeno pepper, one Serrano pepper, one Anaheim pepper, 1/2 Habanera pepper, and a secret ingredient I found south of the border. I was not pleased with the final batch, but hey, those in the office liked it and that is what counts. Sunday, I went down into San Diego, as a friend’s child is an aspiring actress and had some lessons to attend. During this visit, I found my next cell phone and purchased one. I think it is going to take me the next month in learning the operations of this unit. It is the Treo by Palm and paired with Sprint.

Tonight, I must return to the house and be back into work again tomorrow.

Have a great Night.

In addition, welcome to “T”, from the office. Now you can see my site, though I can not see yours. Funny, you can see umm mmm- never mind.

Reach

2 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

Dang, that chili sounds hot. Being from So. Cal, I'm wondering...what are Anaheim peppers? Surely, they're not grown in Anaheim. habaneros...my sister likes those, those are the bad mofos that I'd never get within 3 feet of. You're a brave, brave soul.

Tue Mar 14, 05:13:00 PM PST  
Blogger Reach said...

The secret is the prep. of the chilis. There are ways you can mask, or bring out, the oils of the pepper, into the meal.

The Anaheim Peppers are the generic chili peppers you find at most general food markets.

Reach

Wed Mar 15, 01:59:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home