Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Good weekend for all? At first, I had scheduled three days of relaxation, but that turned into four.
So, the weekend was spent fasting. Yuck! Why is fasting not fast?
I am very happy to say, the garage is almost completely equipped for wood working. I can see a new dash board on the horizon. I have even entertained the thought of shaping a surf board.

As the time rose for “Blog surfing” this morning, I have found a familiar “beach” with a “new wave”. http://mchammer.blogspot.com , Yes, Mr. M.C. Hammer is back, and now he is blogging. Good luck!

My son signed the paperwork, yesterday, to join the Air Force. I went to one of the Squadrons this afternoon to enquire a date for his interview. No matter what I say, he still maintains his desire for flight. I can not say that I blame him- I fully know the feeling. The Squadron was very happy to hear about his ROTC experience, that can only be a plus.
Well, I shall keep this short….
Until later,

Reach

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Fasting? Why the hell would you fast? Eating is one of our many blessings in life. Are you crazy?

Thu Mar 09, 10:42:00 AM PST  
Blogger Reach said...

LOL
Melissa, you "crack me up".


Reach

Thu Mar 09, 11:11:00 AM PST  
Blogger T.H. Elliott said...

MC Hammer. Gotta love him. I actually liked some of the song of his first album that weren't that popular.

Thu Mar 09, 12:21:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home