Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Changing Updates

Hello All,

With five days since my last post, not much has changed. I had a great time visiting family and friends on Thanksgiving and thank you all for the holiday wishes. I’ve not heard any response of submitted resumes; however, today I did receive an offer that very well may be difficult to refuse. A very good friend, and financial wizard, has called me concerning a partnership. It appears he has found 5-10 acres of vineyard land. His proposal was that he and I join forces and purchase our very own winery. The property centrally located and close enough for either of us in commuting to our primary professions, yet, far enough out that we would be in the country.
My focus has remained to allow my journey find its own way, as opposed to my usual forcing my way through life. If this comes to pass, my entire personal view will have made a complete change.

Sometimes, usually more than not, long term change is good and should be embraced.

Just a quick thought

Reach

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Hello Reach, and I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I have a proposal to make regarding the winery, I will be your taste tester for free as long as you provide room and board! :0) heeheehee!

On a more serious note, whatever you choose, I'm sure it will be for a specific reason, as I believe all experiences in life are.

Sun Nov 26, 10:04:00 PM PST  
Blogger Reach said...

Holly,
Thank you for the words of encouragement. How about this, if this deal plays forward and comes to a realization- any of my readers are welcome to come for the weekend. My reader base is small enough and each of you have proven your sincerity to me. I will open the doors for each of you. Just let me know- hows that?

Holly, should you wish a weekend in cali, close enough to the beach- just let me know as there is room for the weekend. I have a friend who resides in Boulder, yes I know you know it well, and you can always catch a ride with her or her boyfriend.

As for a weekend visit, David, you too are always welcome.
There are others who are welcome, they just have not mentioned their desire.

Reach

Sun Nov 26, 10:17:00 PM PST  
Blogger Seven said...

Hmmm, what does Holly mean when she says she will be your 'taste tester?'

Wed Nov 29, 06:14:00 AM PST  
Blogger Reach said...

Seven....LOL

Wed Nov 29, 01:07:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home