Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, November 13, 2006

Who made Chili

Hello All,

“Ma’am, I’m here to check your gas.” “Sir, what do you mean by saying, ‘210- 220, whatever it takes’?” If all goes as desired, I shall have a new introduction as I walk into the room.

Today, with evidence of my online Resume being read, I headed off to City Hall with the inquiry of available city positions. Posted, was a position that I surprisingly qualify to hold. I filed the appropriate paper-work and added all the required documentation and hopefully I shall be the new Field Engineering Inspector. I applied for the entry level position, to better transfer my credentials.

Be Safe,

Reach

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Good Luck Reach, keep me posted as to what happens.

Thanks for the comments on my blog! :0)

Tue Nov 14, 11:17:00 AM PST  
Blogger Hawkmistress said...

so how did it go?

Fri Nov 17, 01:09:00 PM PST  
Blogger Reach said...

Dohh!
No word yet....but that is only "Yet". hehe

Reach

Mon Nov 20, 02:33:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home