Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Professional Snipe Hunt

Hello All,
Well I am beginning to post more often. This is helping my focus and attitude. Today’s piece is short and not so sweet- so let’s get into it. I am looking for comments and possibly, some rebuttals.

Airline Pilots risk their lives to ensure your safe travel. Physicians practice and spend many hours, days, even years for the possibility to give quality in life to another. Surgeons or Anesthesiologists literally hold you life in their hands. Ok, I believe you are noticing my laid out trend.

Why have I met unemployed Pilots, Doctors, Teachers, CEO’s; and yet, I’ve never met an unemployed politician? Is there really a high demand for these individuals?

Just a thought,

Reach

4 Comments:

Blogger Seven said...

Tom Daschle. And I'm not being a smart-ass, as I see your excellent point.

Sun Nov 05, 07:16:00 PM PST  
Blogger Reach said...

Seven, LOL my friend.

I should know by now, if I have such a question- I must speak with you prior to posting. LOL

the very humbled,
Reach

Sun Nov 05, 07:34:00 PM PST  
Blogger Valerie said...

cuz they are like bad pennies, they are EVERYWHERE!

Sat Nov 11, 09:37:00 AM PST  
Blogger Hawkmistress said...

An unemployed politician is a lobbyist. :)

Fri Nov 17, 01:10:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home