Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, November 20, 2006

Was it Sense, or Cents?

Hello All,

Success is ours!

Today, in a press release from Reuters(insert link here is not working), somebody has come to their senses! Media Tycoon Rupert Murdoch said, “This was an ill-considered project”, as he spoke of the decision when he “scrapped a new book and TV interview in which O.J. Simpson offered a hypothetical account of how he would have killed his ex-wife and her friend.”

Hey Rupert, "You think??????"

"Ill-considered", huh?

Did they pay attention to the general public? Did they finally come to their senses?

Who knows?
Also, what were they thinking originally, was it money or just plain stupidity?

In any language- we can see the direction you are trying to take our society, with this attempt.

Reach

3 Comments:

Blogger Seven said...

Reach,
My sad fortune to have missed these important posts, and I apologize for not commenting. My grandson and daughter were here and I was off-line a bit.
I suppose like a lot of things that suround us we may not know what really pushed this decision, but I like to think it was our public voices as a collective.
I now would like for them to quit celebrating themselves for their newly dicovered moral fiber! I fear it has only been borrowed.
Still, it does feel like a victory. I carefully read your writings to Fox and I commend you on your manners and thoughtfulness. I had more trouble remaining civil. I applaud your civility and character.

Mon Nov 20, 05:53:00 PM PST  
Blogger Reach said...

Seven,
Coming from you, I take this compliment and hold it- thank you. I actually had to laugh about your comment on their celebrations....too bad they do not realize the truth.

Reach

Mon Nov 20, 06:43:00 PM PST  
Blogger Holly said...

Hi Reach,
Just wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Thu Nov 23, 08:40:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home