Name:
Location: California, United States

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hello All,
It is Sunday and I’m back from my first Reserve Weekend in many years. Yes, I am again a “Weekend Warrior”, and must plan my Reserve Weekends, months in advance. I originally planned to post this last Friday; however, due to time constraints did not. In that planned post, I wished to express a little more about myself and offer some photos from my house.


I awoke to blue skies and a nice view toward the ocean. Here is the Pacific Ocean, as seen from one of my balconies, 20 miles away. Of course, I am positioned within an approach path of the local airport.


Same location and here is an evening shot.


Again, same location and here is the sunset.

As my reader base has decreased, the more dedicated have remained and my interactions are becoming more personal. Yet, I must keep in mind of other blogger friend’s experiences and apply the lessons I have witnessed them learn.

I hope you enjoyed this small glimpse into this portion of my world.

Reach

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Hi Reach,

I very much enjoy reading your blog as well. Thank you for encouraging me to write. I wish I knew more about you.

Wed Oct 25, 10:22:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home