Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Yesterday, part duex

Hello All,

To continue with the previous post, so scroll down and read that one first:

“The Good”, when I returned to her office, she had found the missing paper-work locked in the office next to hers. Imagine That! And, it would be no problem to copy the original and include the copied form for a complete DD214. She assured me and everybody else in the office, that I should have the form next week. She was beautiful.

Why did I lose my temper? For more than three years, I have been dealing with this system and that system. Why did I cave in? Could I have not been releasing, and just over-loaded on stress? It did not help to make me feel better.

“The Good”, continued….
Last night I spoke with a Captain I used to fly with at the company. We spoke and caught up on many levels. Then it happened, he offered me a position with his new company. I re-informed him of the lost medical rating and it did not matter to him. “We”, he said, “can work around that”. The job offers are starting to come in, so I had better be prepared.

Once I realized that my attitude is in check with my work ethic, I knew all was not lost.

A New Moral for Me- “Patience is a virtue I should not hurry to have!”

With less than three months to January, I have less than three months to work on my ankle. The
  • Skyhawks
  • are returning, and I am going to jump with them. Well, that was the agreement before they left, last summer.

    So, watch the sky as I climb higher and higher. I wish to Reach the Stars.

    Just a thought.

    Reach<

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Holly said...

    Hi Reach,
    Keep your chin up buddy. Everything will work out the way it is supposed to. :0)

    Wed Oct 25, 04:38:00 PM PDT  

    Post a Comment

    << Home