Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Why I've been so distant

Hello All,
The past three years have culminated into three eventful weeks. This past three weeks proved to be very educational, as well as emotional.
In previous posts, I have described the events that I have, and had been, living through. The boards had made their final decisions and sent out the notifications and of course the “trickle-down” effects have finally reached me.
It begins, “Officials within the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force have determined that subject member is physically fit for continued military duty.”

Thank you, as this has been my premise since day one.

It continues, “He is placed on Assignment Limitation Code ‘xxx-x’ status indefinitely at the direction of the Air Force Reserve Command (AFRC) Surgeon. Subject member may not be removed from this status without prior approval from the AFRC Command Surgeon.”

Ok, this leaves room for future fitness tests and a reevaluation- I hope. Now for the comedy, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Continuing, “Update assignment limitation code ‘xxx-x’ to “X” and DAV with an expiration date of 08 August 3888 (indefinite) and Duty Status code “00”.”

Did you see that date?? I am grounded from flight for 1,882 years! That will be 209 consecutive military careers! Also, that will be 25 life times!

The following is the findings basis:
The subject member currently suffers from a symptomatic superolateral talar dome osteochondral defect with a new distal tibial osteochondral defect.

So, now you have it-

Reach

6 Comments:

Blogger Sideways Chica said...

Well Reach...that certainly explains everything. NOT!

The world in which we live is strange and bizarre enough. You live in two worlds - twice the bizarre.

Ciao friend...enjoy the next 1,882 years!

Sun Oct 15, 10:38:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Reach said...

LOL, is it not funny how "great" minds think?

Reach

Sun Oct 15, 04:08:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Holly said...

Can you please tell me what that means in English please? I'm dumb! LOL

Mon Oct 16, 03:47:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Reach said...

Holly, somehow I do not believe your comment..

However, I was a Baaaaaaad Boy; I am now on restriction...LOL

Reach

Mon Oct 16, 05:33:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Seven said...

Dude,
You are freakin messed up...suprised you're still breathing! I want to see the commanders enforce that time restriction too!

Tue Oct 17, 04:32:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Holly said...

Reach, somehow, I don't believe your comment about being baaaaad! How bad were you if it's true?

Tue Oct 17, 04:40:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home