Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Communicating in the Rapids

Hello All,

Do you ever feel as though you are swimming or canoeing up stream? As every event around you seems to be going smooth- then around the next bend comes some rapids and you begin drifting backward no matter which direction you select.
What do we do when a conversation takes this journey? Do we attempt to take one step back and explain or reword our intended thought? Lately, I’ve been experiencing this with my communication skills.

I’ve been corresponding with many friends lately and some of my thoughts appear to be “caught in a current”. Then, when I do take that step backward I find that I only deepen the confusion and drift away from the desired direction. Am I frustrated, hell yes!

That is my complaint of the day- hope this seems major in comparison to yours. As to not be caught in a tide with this thought, I mean that I hope you have no complaints for I am aware this is only trivial and will pass with time.

Reach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home