Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hello All,

I know, two posts in one day and my reader-base will go into shock therapy. This little gem is from
  • The Beautiful Holly
  • . I thought it nice to join her in this information gathering process. So, here we go:

    Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends.
    Hope everyone has time for a few moments of fun! Don't be a scrooge!!!

    1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
    Brandy (I know, but I'm on a diet)
    2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
    I've been bad this year.
    3. Colored or white lights on tree/house?
    Colored/ Flashing and a train at the base.
    4. Do you hang mistletoe?
    I like to be surprised.
    5. When do you put your decorations up?
    When we start the Brandy.
    6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
    Candied Yams
    7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
    My new bicycle unvailing or the sail boat.
    8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
    I saw him and he sounded like my Dad.
    9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
    Yes, all the gifts from the family- Santa is Christmas day.
    10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
    Everything we can find goes on it.
    11 Snow! Love it or Dread it?
    Southern California- we are snow deficient.
    12. Can you ice skate?
    Before my injury, yes. I used to be a competition skater.
    13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
    The sail boat, cause the BB-Gun put somebodies eye out (only joking)
    14. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
    Home-made Ice Cream!
    15. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
    Getting to gether with the family.
    16. What tops your tree?
    My Aunt's Tree. It is always awesome.
    17. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving?
    Can I say neither? I love to watch people's faces when they open any gift.
    18. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
    Ok, laugh if you will, I love the Theme from Peanuts, or the entire Nut Cracker Album.
    19. Candy Canes!
    Are OK.
    20. What is your funniest holiday memory?
    When the dog dove into the Christmas Tree and it fell over.

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Holly said...

    Reach,
    Yay,yay,yay! I am so glad you did this, it lets me know just a little bit more about such an amazing human being! I visit you everyday!

    Wed Dec 06, 04:45:00 PM PST  
    Blogger Seven said...

    Santa sounds like your dad? Hahahahaha

    Wed Dec 06, 05:52:00 PM PST  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Brandy is neither egg nog or hot chocolate, Reach. Answer the question! :)

    Sun Dec 10, 11:52:00 AM PST  

    Post a Comment

    << Home