Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My road has an intersection

Hello All,

Well, it has been brought to my attention that I am not the only one who ventures out, with regular stops, to see what is new in the lives of those I have interest. I, again, apologize for the time between posts as I have found myself in an emotional state not commonly recognized by my readers- I have been depressed. All the usual thoughts apply as well as monetary pressures and my mind has found no place for creative thoughts. Call it my latest obsessions, if you will.

Dear Miss Holly has been so kind by illuminating a path back to Blogger Ville reality. Thank You, Beautiful.

Today’s mail did bring new information. First, I am to be at home tomorrow between 1:00 PM to 3:00PM for an interview with the good people at unemployment. My claim began this last 15 October and now they wish to verify my qualifications. Imagine that! Second, in the previous two weeks and with many employment applications distributed, today I received approval for my interest in working for the San Diego County. They require a minimum entrance score of 85.00 and I scored a 90.00- not much for an “over-achiever” if I do say so myself. Finally, third brings a scheduled appointment with the doctors who will analyze my case for the Veterans Administration. On 20 December, 2006 I shall be meeting with several people for physical examinations, I think I had better begin my studies.

My room-mate has made a decision of placement. With a beautiful daughter in tow, they shall move to a new location; thereby, leaving one empty room, my son, and I in this house. I find the times that I am alone are when the mind begins to work hard in defeat. Yet, as my history has proven- I shall prevail and the world shall be mine.

So watch out, when you are traveling the road of life, there just may be a “Speeder” rapidly approaching your progress. With out a hinder, I shall wave my hand in greeting as I find my new roads.

Reach

3 Comments:

Blogger Seven said...

Slow down to chat for a while. See you on the Optimism Speedway my friend.

Wed Dec 06, 05:51:00 PM PST  
Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

You always have good advice for me so I am positive when you are alone with your own thoughts they will be helpful. I've been in your state before and always pulled through...I know you will do the same. Chin up!

Thu Dec 07, 02:03:00 AM PST  
Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

P.S. Check my comments today...I asked for more of your wisdom on my comments...please help!

Thu Dec 07, 08:36:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home